Essence Of Kerala
Duration: 5 nights | 6 days Price: INR 35,000
Arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway Station and transfer to Munnar . Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar
Day – 2:- Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar
Day – 3:- Munnar – Thekedy (Approx 110 Kms)
After Breakfast transfer to Thekedy. Evening Enjoy Boat Ride at Periyar Lake & Other Jungle Activities on Own. Overnight stay at Thekedy.
Day – 4:- Thekkady – Alleppey (Approx 170 Kms)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Alleppey check in hotel and proceed for Local sightseeing. Alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day – 5 :- Alleppey – Cochin (Approx 70 Kms)
Morning have breakfast proceed to Cochin. Check in at Hotel. After noon proceed for Cochin Sightseeing. Visit the Dutch Palace-built by the Portuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India. Jewish Synagogue – built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. Francis Church – built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of Kublai Khan can be seen in Fort Cochin. Fort Cochin Beach etc. Evening back to the hotel and overnight.
Day – 6:- Cochin (Tour Ends)
Morning have breakfast at hotel later check out from hotel and drive to Airport / Railway Station for departure.
2) Meals mentioned as per Itinerary.
3) All transport using Air Conditioned Toyota Innova vehicles.
4) Entry fees, Gypsy Charges, Camera Charges and Guide Fees for the jungle safaris.
5) Bottled Drinking water during Safaris and Transport by vehicle.
6) All Government Taxes.
7) Economy class Airfare from New Delhi – Nagpur and Jabalpur – New DELHI.
- AC & Music System in Vehicle will not be operated on the hilly areas.
- All Hotels in Thekkady & Munnar are Non AC.
- Airfare/ Train fare/ Bus Fare.
- Entrance Tickets to Sightseeing Places.
- Tour Guide Tips & Driver Tips.
- Meals And Beverages If Not Stated.
- Room Service in Hotel.
- Items Of Personal Nature Not Stated.
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out.
- Any Cost Occurring due to Natural Calamities like Flood, Land Slide, Earthquake, Roadblocks Etc.
- Anything Not Mentioned In Inclusions.
- All special requests like early check-in, smoking, non smoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be guaranteed prior.
- Package Rates Are Subject To Change And Rooms Are Subject To Availability During Reservation.
- Airline Seats Are Subject To Availability And Taxes Are Subject To Change During Reservation.
- AC & Music System in the Vehicle will not function in Hilly Areas.
- All Hotels at the Hill Station are Non AC.
- United Tourism Consultancy will not be Responsible if Flight is Cancelled. Customers has to bear the extra additional cost payable for booking the another flight.
- Any change in number of passengers, change of dates, category of hotels and class of airline seats shall affect the package cost.
- Company will not be responsible if Visa is Rejected by Approving Authority. Client have to Re apply for the same at his own extra cost.
- Booking Can Be Guaranteed Only On Receipt Of Passengers Passports Along With Confirmation Amount Of 75% Of The Total Package Cost 45.Days Before Departure Date.
- Balance 25% Amount To Be Settled 20 Days Before Departure.
- Confirmed Package Shall Be Under 100% Cancellation Charges.
- There Will Be No Refund For Partly Used Or Unused Services.
- Package Shall Be Executed Only If All The Natural & Social Conditions Are Favourable For Such A Group Tour For Leisure Purpose.
- Company will not be responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company will not be responsible nor liable for any damage, loss, injury or death caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Whilst every effort will be made to promote requested services. United Tourism Consultancy acts only as an agent for airlines, hotels, transportation companies and tourist offices providing the services and other contracts. As such, United Tourism Consultancy is not liable or responsible for any loss, injury, death or damages, claims for additional expenses due to natural calamities, accidents, incidents which occur, delays, political action, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers.
- The Rate Quoted & Final Confirmation Quote may change due to Currency Fluctuations.
- United Tourism Consultancy has full rights to change or amend the part or complete itinerary due to unavoidable reasons without any permission from the client/service provider.
- All Disputes are Subject to Pune Jurisdiction.