Duration: 7 nights | 8 days Price: INR 94,000
Arrive and transfer to Montreux with your Swiss Travel Pass. Rest of the day free to explore the lake promenade and the Chillon Castle. You can also take a train ride to Geneva to visit the Jet d’Eau and the international organisations like the UN headquarters. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 2: Montreux
Go on a full day optional tour on the Chocolate train. Starting from Montreux, travel to Gruyeres to visit the cheese factory and then continue to Broc to see the making of the famous Caillers chocolate. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 3: Montreux – Zermatt (2.40 hours)
Take the train to Zermatt and check in to your hotel. Walk through this car free village to reach the cable way station of the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise. Ascend by the cableway to reach the summit at 3883 metres for spectacular views of the mighty Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 4: Zermatt – Interlaken (2.15 hours)
Depart for Interlaken. Arrive and check in to your hotel. This evening you will go for an unforgettable ride on Switzerland’s first commercial jet boat. Enjoy 30 kilometres of unforgettable moments and 360 degree spins. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5: Interlaken
From Interlaken Ost station ascend by the Jungfraubahn train to Europe’s highest railway station at 3454 metres above sea level. Visit the Ice Palace, Sphinx observation hall and Lindt Swiss chocolate heaven. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6: Interlaken – Lucerne (1.50 hours)
Depart for Lucerne. Arrive and check in to your hotel. In the afternoon take a train ride to Stans for your excursion to Stanserhorn. Travel by the vintage funicular and the world’s first open top double decker cable car. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 7: Lucerne
Take a train to Engelberg to visit Mount Titlis – a unique snow and glacier paradise and the highest mountain excursion in Central Switzerland. The journey over the imposing Titlis glacier is made even more spectacular thanks to the Rotair – the revolving cable car whose cabins rotate 360 degrees to give you an unforgettable view. Ride the ice flyer chair lift and walk on the Cliff Walk suspension bridge. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 8: End of Tour Lucerne – Zurich
This morning depart for Zurich airport or continue your stay on your own
INR 94000 Per Person (Minimum 2 Pax )
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Montreux
- 1 Nights Accommodation at Zermatt
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Interlaken
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Lucerne.
- Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, Zermatt.
- Jungfraujoch & Jetboat ride, Interlaken.
- Stanserhorn & Mt.Titlis, Lucerne.
- 8 days Swiss Travel Pass.
Rooms & Rates Subject To Availability at the Time Of Booking.
- Visa Approval is not in our hands. We can help you apply it with proper documentation.
- Transfers in Swiss are Not Included. Hotels are at Walking Distance Approx 1 to 2 Kms from Railway Station.
- Hotel Rooms & Hotel Rates Subject to Availability at the time of Bookings.
- Airfare/ Train fare/ Bus Fare.
- Entrance Tickets to Sightseeing Places.
- Tour Guide Tips & Driver Tips.
- Meals And Beverages If Not Stated.
- Room Service in Hotel.
- Items Of Personal Nature Not Stated.
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out.
- Any Cost Occurring due to Natural Calamities like Flood, Land Slide, Earthquake, Roadblocks Etc.
- Anything Not Mentioned In Inclusions.
- All special requests like early check-in, smoking, non smoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be guaranteed prior.
- Package Rates Are Subject To Change And Rooms Are Subject To Availability During Reservation.
- Airline Seats Are Subject To Availability And Taxes Are Subject To Change During Reservation.
- AC & Music System in the Vehicle will not function in Hilly Areas.
- All Hotels at the Hill Station are Non AC.
- United Tourism Consultancy will not be Responsible if Flight is Cancelled. Customers has to bear the extra additional cost payable for booking the another flight.
- Any change in number of passengers, change of dates, category of hotels and class of airline seats shall affect the package cost.
- Company will not be responsible if Visa is Rejected by Approving Authority. Client have to Re apply for the same at his own extra cost.
- Booking Can Be Guaranteed Only On Receipt Of Passengers Passports Along With Confirmation Amount Of 75% Of The Total Package Cost 45.Days Before Departure Date.
- Balance 25% Amount To Be Settled 20 Days Before Departure.
- Confirmed Package Shall Be Under 100% Cancellation Charges.
- There Will Be No Refund For Partly Used Or Unused Services.
- Package Shall Be Executed Only If All The Natural & Social Conditions Are Favourable For Such A Group Tour For Leisure Purpose.
- Company will not be responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company will not be responsible nor liable for any damage, loss, injury or death caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Whilst every effort will be made to promote requested services. United Tourism Consultancy acts only as an agent for airlines, hotels, transportation companies and tourist offices providing the services and other contracts. As such, United Tourism Consultancy is not liable or responsible for any loss, injury, death or damages, claims for additional expenses due to natural calamities, accidents, incidents which occur, delays, political action, change of schedules or other irregularities arising from circumstances beyond its control. These must be borne by passengers.
- The Rate Quoted & Final Confirmation Quote may change due to Currency Fluctuations.
- United Tourism Consultancy has full rights to change or amend the part or complete itinerary due to unavoidable reasons without any permission from the client/service provider.
- All Disputes are Subject to Pune Jurisdiction.